- Part of my story is I didn’t know what to do next either.
- It makes you feel a little crazy.
- We’re naive to expect them to get it.
- We’ve numbed ourselves.
- All of this comfort usually leads us to a state of numbness and comfort.
- The more we have the less we see the invisible.
- It is a fight to want an invisible God and the things He wants.
- We will continue to feel this way even after we realize there is more to life.
- There is not an arrival point but there are moments where God gets very real.
- We’re going to keep needing to be woken up.
- Inside each of us even if we’ve tried to quiet it, we are hungry for more.
- We have to be brave with where we are.
- It’s contagious to be honest with other people.
- 1 Corinthians 1:18 “For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.”
- Why is it a good place to be when we’re in a desperate place.
- It’s beautiful when we go against the flow of normal.
- We’re all wanting to be woken up.
Call Jennie and leave a question or some feedback:
We appreciate your review on iTunes.